Monday 14 October 2013

WE DONE!

Hello world! Its been a long long time I didn't open my dear blog. How I miss you so much. Before I write this entry, I design my blog first. So don't make a weird face because of my ugly post title. That is the awkward moment. Ok, first and foremost the 1998 batches are freedom! So do I haha. What a beautiful day. I am at heaven now! hehe. I can do all the thing that I want to do such as sleep, online 24/7, texting, oncall and blablabla but before the freedom come to me. There were many pressure in myself. I had to open my book, push myself to study. What a suck day. I couldn't wait the PMR EXAMINATION day. I was really excited. When the day was started, I try to avoid my careless mistake and I hope I did it. Especially at the Mathematics paper. Actually, I do my really best.  Until the English paper 2 came. Oh Gosh! The essay was too easy but I forgot the format. I forgot the article format! Suddenly, I remember. Thanks God! 
My Geografi paper was good, BM was good too *tapi tidak dapat A lah* , English was poor good, Mathematics pretty good! Sejarah ? Err 50-50. And the others so-so. I can't say ' I CAN GET STRAIGHT A '. I guess , I only get straight B and some of them C but I still hope that I can get straight A.

July's Agape :*

No comments: