Tuesday 27 August 2013

Study -.-

Hellow readers ! Well, I AM REALLY STRESS ! haha. Please don't push me to study. Huh ! Haha. Study , study and study. Then, magraine, magraine and magraine. If I don't start open my book and read it , I will failed . I only have 35 days to spend my time with my book . Oh Gosh.. and now , I'm still blurr.. Its very strange .. How interest am I with Maths haha.. I am fallin love with maths.. Count that , solve this and blablabla.. It is cool .. Weird isn't ? About Science subject ? Err I'm not pretty sure about that. I mean , I love Biology but Science Stream ? So-so . We'll see my PMR result later. And I'll know what subject I get. *Ok juga Eng saya? haha* There are more fact about Science and Maths , you only remember and keep understand about the formule. Thats all :) For me ,okayy?. hihi. Well I'm not smart.. Not to stupid haha.. I just give my opinion okay ? hehe :D Just please and please, pray for me for the PMR Exam that will be coming soon ;) Thanks !
xoxo



No comments: