Monday 12 August 2013

Family

Hey buddy. How I really miss my family. I miss my grandparents. After they passed away, err. I mean after my grandparents passed away , I feel lonely. My whole family feel the same way too. Its not easy to forget them. Before my grandma leave us, she was mad at me. After that, we no longer have exchanged. Day by day, I feel very guilty and one day an unexpected day happened. My aunt called us and told us that my grandma had died. I was really shocked. I was speechless. Without realizing it,my tears flow. I just can't believe it. She died without any reason. I do not have time to apologize to her. I'm sorry grandma :'(  after all that, my grandfather who left us again. Its too much pain for one year. But i'm not alone. My parents sad, my cousins sad, my aunt and my uncle sad too. Yeahh, I hope you know how thats feel. Its hurt , right? now, we assume that they are still there with us. We still celebrating they birthday. Sometimes, we will visit their grave. Spending time there like we spending time with my grandpa. Well, I miss them so muchh. I really do :) I love you grandpa. I love you grandma. I wish they can read this hoho.





See that? They the part of my life. xoxo

2 comments:

a said...

even though both of them can't read this post, but they will always watching you out there :) Be patient

Unknown said...

yeahh :) I know. Be strong ! haha