Friday 16 August 2013

Something about love.


Hey there beautiful sunshine. Let me tell you something tonight. Something that I really want you to know. I want you to know my opinion about love. When I asked people ' what is love? '. Some of them said ' You will get hurt when you love ' and some of them said , ' Love is beautiful. You will be happy with love '. Yeahh , the answer is truly true. Reader, if I ask you the same question, will you answer it like that? I guess yes :P
Because it is a fact about love. All people know it. But if they or you ask what is love, I will answer like this..
Love is love. Love exists when two heart were united. Love is when someone is always taking care of you. Someone who brave and always protect you. someone who always be there for you no matter the difficulty or enjoyment. Someone who love you more than anything. Why did I said that love is hurt? It is because you feel scary to lose someone who you really love and why did I said that love can make you happy? Because he/ she will always be there for you. Well, I feel the same way now. Sometimes it hurt and sometime it made me smile . It is love.

#Scahsha. She is my inspiration. Sebab bila saya baca entry dia,lagi tinggi keyakinan saya buat entry eng :) Thanks .

2 comments:

Schasha Ajamain said...

Wow :) Terharu nee akuu .

Unknown said...

yaa ? haha. Betul tu :3 hoho