Friday 21 June 2013

Meet Him ♥

Hola dear reader :) Its been a long long time saya tdak update blog saya. Busy study. Thats the only reason :)

Mr. Pendekk (shani)



 Mr. Pendekk (shani)


 Mr.Pendekk (Shani)

I'm old enough not to see him and spend time with him.Today, I got to meet him and spend time with him ​​at school. Taking advantage of a teacher's day is celebrated during the ceremony this morning. haha. Funny isn't? I am very happy. Over 1 month we have not met, it is quite long. I just feel the urge to hug him before. But the situation does not permit hehe. I just saying,ok?. I hope I can see him again next week. I was really hoping! I've been his girlfriend for two years and it makes me love him more deeply. I love her duty because it is part of life. haha. During our last together, we spend time playing with each other. Do not think negative. He mashed me with 'baby punches', mocking me, and many more. haha. I hope I can still do that with him. haha.
 July'sAgape ♥

No comments: